New energy Bearing Manufacturing Co., Ltd
SKF 6304 Bearing
Self Aligning Ball Bearings
Self-aligning ball bearings have two rows of balls, a common sphered raceway in the outer ring and two deep uninterrupted raceway grooves in the inner ring. They are available open or sealed. The bearings are insensitive to angular misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing , which can be caused, for example, by shaft deflection.
A self-aligning bearing is recommended when the alignment of the shaft and housing is difficult or when the shaft may bend during operation. Brda notes that similar to deep groove ball bearings, most self-aligning ball are for general use.
- Toyana 2302 self aligning ball bearings
- 24 in
- High Temperature Packing
- 50 mm x 110 mm x 40 mm NKE 2310-2RS self aligning ball bearings
- Toyana 1205 self aligning ball bearings
- 40 mm x 85 mm x 23 mm SKF 2209 EKTN9 + H 309 self aligning ball bearings
- 30,000 mm x 72,000 mm x 52 mm SNR 11306G15 self aligning ball bearings
- 490.400 Kg